Thursday, March 17, 2011

...Communal Thinking...

I'm turning you over to God, our marvelous God whose gracious Word can make you into what He wants you to be and give you everything you could possibly need in this community of holy friends. ~Acts 20:32, The Message~



Day 21 of my 90 day reading was a quick read, as was yesterday's. She stresses the importance of spending time with fellow believers. When I read this, I immediately thought of something Paul said back when we first started dating. It was part joke, but the reality is, many people do feel this way. "why go to church when you can see it on TV?" We NEED to go to church for the simple fact that we need to spend time with other believers. We need to communicate with them and have others hold us accountable for our actions as Christians. I LOVE going to church so I can communicate with other believers. It isn't something I get a lot of during the day when at work and I "thirst" for it when it comes time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment