Thursday, March 10, 2011

...It's Been Awhile...

Wow! I didn't realize I haven't posted anything since July! So much has happened since then I don't even know where to begin, or if I can even sum it all up! Well, the first thing that pretty much everyone knows is, Anna is here! She was born October 7, 2010 and she is one of the 4 best things to happen to me. She is so full of smiles and snuggles and I can't believe she is already 5 months old. Abbie, who I can't believe will be 2 in less than a month is talking SO much and in full sentences! Not all are clear, but I am in awe of how much she has grown up--having an older sister sure has made her develop faster! Now onto potty training! Rachel, who will be 4 at the end of May, is going to be playing soccer this spring. She is so excited. We bought preschool curiculum as well so she is getting ready for kindergarten at home! She loves school!

Well...now that things are updated, here's the deal. I am planning, or hoping to, change this blog into more of a tool to help me grow closer to God. I am hoping that after doing my daily devotions I can expand on them and not only help myself, but maybe even help others strive for a closer relationship with our Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment